All of the many images seen throughout the "Harry Chapin: The Howie Fields Years" site are from my personal archives. Regarding sales, there are a limited number of original items available which are mainly those that I have duplicates of. Please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a list of those original items for sale.
Beyond that I can offer reproductions (B&W or color) of any of the items in my archives. The general categories of those items are as follows. Please e-mail me at email@example.com for complete, in-depth, detailed lists regarding any or all of the following items.
- Reviews, Articles, Ads, Misc. items regarding "The Night That Made America Famous".
- Lyric Sheets (30) from "The Night That Made America Famous" (these are the sheets that were distributed to the cast and the band within a looseleaf notebook)
- Chord Charts from "The Night That Made America Famous" (these are the chord charts that were distributed to the band)
- Lyric Sheets & Chord Charts from the recording sessions of the various LPs and from miscellaneous recording sessions (these are reproductions of those materials that were distributed to the band at the recording sessions).
- Concert Reviews; over 200 available, many which made us chuckle, and many which made us groan (example: see Mar. 31, 1975 from the chronological list)
- Concert ads
- LP reviews
- LP ads
- Articles, record reviews, and ads from Rolling Stone magazine. I can offer photocopies OR the actual issues containing these items.
- Misc. articles and ads.
- Set Lists. I myself logged a nightly set list as the show progressed. I was given that duty starting on June 7, 1977 and kept it up till our final show on June 24, 1981. Just take a look at the list of shows and if there was a show you attended for which you might like the set list of, then just let me know which date it is.
- Concert Itineraries; These were lists of future concerts that were sent to us by our management or booking agent. Just take a look at the list of shows and if there was a show you attended for which you might like a coordinating 'concert itinerary', then just let me know which date it is.
- Travel Itineraries; These were itineraries that were sent to us by our management or travel agent that included the flight plans for each individual in the band, rental car info, hotel info, concert venue info, etc. Just take a look at the list of shows and if there was a show you attended for which you might like a coordinating 'travel itinerary', then just let me know which date it is.
AND, please visit my web site, Rock Paper (www.rockpaper.net), the focus of which is Rolling Stone magazine.
The business boasts a stockpile of 10,000+ back issues of the magazine going
back to Issue #1 from November, 1967. The centerpiece of the site however is
a comprehensive, complete, issue-by-issue database of the entire contents of
Rolling Stone including every cover appearance, article, record review,
concert review, and advertisement regarding any band, artist, actor,
political figure, sports personality, subject, ever written about in the
magazine. Rock Paper's has provided much research to TV/film/video
production, record companies, journalists, authors, and students.
Other aspects of Rock Paper's music memorabilia include:
- A huge additional inventory of thousands of miscellaneous classic
rock magazines for sale including Crawdaddy, Creem, Circus, Hit Parader,
Rock, Cheetah, Fusion, Go, Song Hits, Jazz & Pop, etc. The contents of these
magazines are also indexed for research purposes.
- An unparalleled stockpile of 60s & 70s underground newspapers...East
Village Other, RAT, Village Voice, Oracle, etc
- Thousands of 60's & 70's concert print ads cut from NYC area & UK
- concert posters, handbills, flyers, ticket stubs, programs, promo
items, odds & ends, something for everyone!